Brandable Company Names and Domains For Any Industry
Buy a Company Name With A .com Domain and Logo Included
Buy a company name, domain, and logo. Every brand starts with a company name so take your time to choose the right brandable name for your business. Since every serious company in today’s world should have a website, we solve 3 issues at the same time (company name, domain, and logo).
*Scroll down to see a number of high quality and premium handpicked domain names for many different industries!
*If you are looking for a more inexpensive way to find a name you can start a contest on Squadhelp (click here). You will receive 300+ name submissions and matching .com only at $299!
Around 80% of startups prefer to use a .com for their domain! Around 70% of startups choose a real word or a combination of real words for their domains. The rest 30% of startups choose a creative, unique, and invented company name.
More than 90% of startups choose 1 or 2 words combination for their company names! More than 80% of startups choose a domain of 11 characters maximum!
.com is still the king of all the domain name extension and the trend seems that will remain for years.In general, a shorter version of a company name seems a popular choice.Companies are open to brandable names even if they don’t directly reveal their industry or they don’t contain some commercially intent keywords.